Become A Business Partner
When you join the Dell EMC Partner Program, you will see that teaming up with Dell EMC is an easy and smart move for your business. Dell EMC offers valuable tools and resources to help grow your business. Simplicity, Predictability, and Profitability are the cornerstones of the Dell EMC Partner Program and drives everything we do to deliver a world class Partner Program. If you would like to participate in Dell EMC Partner Program, you will need to fill out the application form. In your application, we might request that you name a sponsoring distributor for approval. When choosing a sponsoring distributor, please ensure that you already have a working relationship with them so that they can ensure our high standards of excellence are maintained and confirm your compliance in the Dell EMC Partner Program. Your application might be forwarded to the named sponsoring distributor. If they do not approve, then unfortunately we will not be able to proceed with your application. You will receive a notification if your membership is approved or declined.
Steps to complete:
- Please review the program guide for a comprehensive overview of the program details and select the right program for your application:
- Solution Provider: Should be selected by IT experts that resell products and services to the overall market.
- Distributor: Dell EMC Distribution program is by invitation only. The Dell EMC distributors resells the Dell EMC product to our solution provider community. Most distributors provide strong manpower and cash support to the supplier or manufacturer's promotional efforts. In addition, they also provide a range of services (such as product information, estimates, technical support, after-sales services, credit) to their customers. If you register as a distributor, please select Solution Provider for your initial status.
- OEM Partner: For partners who offers Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) a comprehensive program to embed, attach, or integrate information management and protection, data security, and other IT solutions into their designs to deliver technology solutions to OEM customers.
- Systems Integrator (SI): Currently not accepting applications. This is a program to influence or co-sell products, services, and support as part of a solution sell – including consulting, design, testing, installation and maintenance.
- Cloud Service Provider: Pick this option if you purchase and retain title to Dell EMC hardware and software to build a cloud services platform in your datacenters to host Dell EMC powered as-a-service offerings for end user customers looking to move off premises.
- Technology Partner (Independent Software Provider): Choose this option if you are an ISVs (independent software vendor) who make and sell software products that run on one or more computer hardware or operating system platforms.
2. Fill out the form.
3. Your application will be reviewed by our internal teams.
Once your application is fully processed, you will receive login credentials and granted access to your Dell EMC Partner Portal.
In some instances, more information may be required to meet the compliance requirements for the Dell EMC Partner Program. In this case we will contact you to make further arrangements.
- Please use your company domain e-mail address for your registration. Registrations with non-corporate domains (such as: Gmail/Hotmail/Yahoo for example) may be rejected.
- Before applying, please ensure that you have an active website and that you are registered with the states that you transact business in.
- By registering, you agree to receive information (by email, phone and post) regarding your Dell EMC Program relationship.
Request assistance with your registration here.
Please fill in the application form and start enjoying your Dell EMC Partner Program benefits right from your first day with us.