Dell EMC provides a range of support options for your Dell EMC converged infrastructure systems. Features include:
- Coordination of technical support resources spanning all aspects of the converged and hyper-converged infrastructure (CI/HCI) systems
- Access to experts trained in all aspects of the CI/HCI systems
- State-of-the-art support technologies and proven collaboration processes that proactively identify and rapidly resolve problems
Support for VxBlock, Vblock, and VxRack Systems (VCE Support)
- Core Support: A foundational, integrated support level that comes standard with all Blocks and Racks
- Plus Support: An enhanced, higher-touch support option with proactive optimization deliverables
- Premier Support: The most customer-centric, strategic support relationship to maintain a holistic view of the environment and ensure the best experience
Support For VxRail Appliances and XC Series Appliances
- ProSupport Enterprise Suite options
How do I order support for my Dell EMC CI or HCI systems?
Please work with your Dell EMC sales or partner sales representative to purchase support.
Will I be able to buy Dell EMC support from my partner?
Yes. All support options are available for purchase through partners. Please work with your Dell EMC sales representative or partner sales representative.